Features (Animators rejoice!):
- a non-photo blue
removal tool - particularly useful for traditional animations where the
rough drawings were done in non-photo blue, and cleaned up in lead.
- an edge
cleanup tool for animations that are scanned from
drawings. Aimed at animations that were scanned in grayscale, or
have already had the blue removed, and still need some faint
rouph drawing lines removed.
support for the bmp loader in the timeline,
which previously lacked it.
- a new Sharpening filter with detail- and color-count
reduction effect: maXsharpen
from original through regular
sharpen, to new maxSharpen (click image)
- VBTablet.dll - Included the tablet drivers for pressure
support, that were accidentally ommited in the last build. Read this if you stay with 3.1
- Updated the Timosoft Treeview browser control to build
#627, to address a filesystem issue. Thanks Timo!
- Switched to the latest build of Image Magick for more
robust file support and fixes. You guys are awesome!
- An additional menu item in the Artistic Filters submenu
will show up if the 3rd party plugin 'Gertrudis' is installed.
- Saving an image sequence (animation or animated brush) now
checks if a base filename already contains a numeric component, and
offers to maintain or replace it. In the past it just replaced it.
- A bit is now set in targa files saved indicating what type
of data in the alpha channel.
- Pressing 'Play' while an animation was already playing
could corrupt a frame.
- The thumbnails on the browser would render with black
pixels because of an errant transparency bit.
- Fixed an issue with playing back brushtrokes that were
recorded with mouse Splining on.
- The final brushstroke was not imterpolated when using
splines. It is now.
- A few other minor issues