What's new with this patch? Like always - a lot of things! This is
primarily a bug
feature-enhancement release. Here are the most noteworthy improvements:
- A handful of plugins that didn't work with alpha now
work. Not all of them still, but more.
- The ones that are still hold-outs are ones like spherize,
globe and black hole.
- There's a new error diffuse plugin for 1 bit dithering.
- There's a new plugin command to retrieve the bounds of the
alpha selection - very usefull for optimising filters.
- Several plugins now work within the bounds of the alpha
selection as appropriate. RGB cube for example fits the cube
inside the bounds of the selection. Video/slate fits so you can
draw a box and render the slate into selection.
- There are menu items for a number of plugins that didn't
- There's a new checkerboard plugin for making checkerboards.
- Changed icon imagery on the animation panel, because people
the + and - buttons with the < and > buttons.
- Removed some things from the zoom panel so it has a better
chance of fitting
under the tool panel, and it no loger sticks to the tool panel.
- And my favorite change, the Mystic Vision plugin now has an
like zoom blur.
added super secret experimental feature that turns off undos and all
features that contribute to slugishness on mouse downs.
(Activated by the END key)
- Made 'level' in the light diffusion filter a linear value
so it's more intuitive (and consistent with the timeline now)
- Added interface to mystic vision plugin and updated zoom
plugin so it refreshes when you change the quality and factor settings.