. Get Netscape 3.0 or turn it on!
1. Where will the eclipse be total?
2. In a lunar eclipse, what causes a shadow on the moon?
Large Alien Craft
3. What's it called when the sun gets blocked by the moon?
Time To Get a New World
4. What's the zone called where the eclipse is complete?
5. What's that light disk around a solar eclipse called?
6. What are those points of light around an eclipsed sun?
7. What is Earths nearest neighbor and eclipse partner?
8. An instrument which measures light wavelengths?
9. What's the eclipse when the earth is between the sun and the moon?
10. Why care about eclipses anyway?
To Predict End Of World
To Loaf-Off At Work
Because It's Fun
To Get Flashlights Ready
: Eclipse Astronomy
: Obtain at least 7 credits. Each correct answer is worth one credit.
: 7 Credits;None, 8 Credits;Cum Laude, 10 Credits;Summa Cum Laude.
Back To Games
Special Thanks To Our Sponsors: